Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stucco the new duct tape..




Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one who notices the illogical, impractical and outright silly things builders do in construction of homes.

Please listen, always build with respect to the value of the home. Meaning if you are in the high end bracket don't do this. The problem was they added a second floor to a space that hat cathedral ceilings. A year in the planning (house burned) and this is the only solution the builder and the architect found to resolve a window that crossed both floors. Side note, there is no other stucco on the brick and stone house.

I guess they thought since it was in the far back corner no one would notice, except it overlooks the main entertainment space outside and the pool.

I think I'm going to start a new show, "How not to build".


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home